So I got pictures taken of Jade the other day at the Target studios. It was super cheap and they turned out great. I don't have a scanner so I just took pictures of them. Sorry the quality is so bad! Grandmas and aunties expect some to come in the mail soon!
19 Recipes That Use a Full Can of Pumpkin
-
I love baking with pumpkin! And I get especially excited when recipes call
for a full can of pumpkin. Using the whole can definitely beats leftover
remna...
1 day ago
3 comments:
um, when did this happen?!? 4 months? she's darling and look at that personality blossom!!
Jade is so cute! I think she looks a lot like you. Glad to hear the sleep training went so well - do you want to train Andrew for me?
Okay so Jade is so cute!!! She is seriously the prettiest babe ever! Good job on the sleep training! Thats awesome!
Post a Comment