Tuesday, April 28, 2009

VOTE FOR AFTON

Hey everyone tonight I get to go to the taping of Dancing with the stars to watch my cousin afton dance. Please everyone vote for her I would love for her to make it so that she can live close to me!!

 Baby update:
  I had my 35 week appointment today and my uterus is only measuring 30 weeks so I'm ordered to be on partial bedrest(which isn't bad I just have to lay on my left side for at least 3 hours during the day) and I have to get a non stress test twice a week until the babe comes.  They estimate that she will low 6 pounds. It's so crazy that I only have 5 more weeks!!! Tomorrow is my baby shower so I will post some pics from it soon!

1 comments:

Nick and Cristina Anderson said...

I wish I could be there with you! Have a happy baby shower day!