Monday, December 6, 2010
Sunday, December 5, 2010
I have been seeing on all my friends' blogs about how Shutterfly is giving away 50 free holiday cards!! I love Shutterfly and especially their holiday cards. I actually just ordered my Christmas cards from them a week ago so you can imagine how I feel now that I could have received them for free. But, I can always use more cards especially because I keep on remembering people who I want to send a card to who I had previously not counted for. It was hard for me to pick which one I liked best because there was so many great ones to choose from. I will not spoil which own I chose but I will say that it's colorful and not the traditional red and green.
Posted by jazmine at 3:30 PM
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Today we headed to the Grove to see a musical show in Pottery Barn Kids and to see Santa. She loved the music but screamed the whole time with Santa. She was already crying waiting in line so it made seeing Santa worse. We will have to try it out again some other time. These are some funny videos of her dancing to the music!
Posted by Dan and Jazmine at 2:45 PM
Posted by jazmine at 9:37 AM
Jade is 18 months!! How is this possible? It went too fast. We are excited that she can now officially go to nursery! She has been going for the last month because of our callings. Here is a little about Jade at 18 months:
- weighs 26.8lbs (80%)
- height 32 inches (56%)
- at least she got a little taller. Last time she was below average in height and still over in weight.
- if you have been around her at all you know that this girl can TALK. I really have never heard someone her age speak so well. She has so many words I can't even count. She pretty much can say anything.
- She now puts 3-4 words together. She just came up to me and said, "read cupcake book please." The other day she came up to me with a plastic plate and spoon and said, "mmm pasta good!"
- She still loves Elmo and everything Mickey Mouse. She also has been getting into the whole princess thing. She loves Tinker Bell!
- She still takes 2 naps a day! The first usually an hour and the second 2 hours. I'm going to hold onto the 2 naps as long as possible!
- She has 11 teeth and is currently getting all the rest of them.
- Hahaha, now she is eating breakfast and is saying, "more more more breakfast and yogurt." Which brings me to my next point, this girl can EAT! She never wants to stop. I really think I've never seen her full. Just like daddy!
- She loves her friends and says their names all day long.
- She loves to spin in circles and will spin and spin until I make her stop.
- She loves to drum on everything. I need to get her a little drum!
- She loves music and will just stand and listen for a long time. In the car one of her songs are on at all times and she lets me know if she doesn't like the one that's on. She is picky in her choice of music.
- Loves airplanes and has been on 30 flights already!
- Loves Disneyland!
- She loves reading books. Her favorites are: If you give a cat a cupcake, Pinkalicious, If you take a mouse to the movies, Who loves the Little Lamb. She knows almost every word to the books too. She gets sick of reading the same books over and over so we go to the library a lot.
- When she doesn't want to do something like brushing her teeth she closes her eyes and hides and thinks I can't see her. It's so funny.
- Her favorite time is when Dan gets home and we run to meet him at the bus stop.
Posted by jazmine at 8:22 AM
Posted by jazmine at 7:29 AM
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Posted by jazmine at 1:33 PM
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Posted by jazmine at 2:49 PM
Monday, November 1, 2010
Posted by Dan and Jazmine at 8:53 AM
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Posted by jazmine at 9:18 AM
Yesterday Jade was invited to her friends Halloween party! It was so cute to see all the kids in their costume. Jade and Macy were both Minnie!
First we ate some lunch and then we did some cookie decorating. This was Jade’s first time eating candy and she loved it! She also loved the pumpkin cookie!!
Later the kids went trick-or -treating to the moms. Jade was excited for all the goodies. Good thing she dosen’t know what is inside the candy wrappers!
Posted by jazmine at 8:32 AM
Earlier this month we went to Underwood Farms!! It was super hot that day so we didn’t stay too long but still had a great time. We went on a hayride and Jade rode a pony for the first time!! I was so proud that she rode it all by herself.
These are her new sunglasses. She loves them and never wants to take them off!
Here is a picture of Jade almost exactly one year ago on the same hayride!!!
Posted by jazmine at 8:10 AM
It had been awhile since our Disneyland girls weekend and we were due for another getaway. Carrie’s mom owns a beautiful house in the Palm Desert so we decided to go for the weekend. We had so much fun! It was nice to just sit and talk with no interruptions from our kids. Saturday morning we slept in and when we woke up went straight to Michaels! Of course we would want to go shopping! Our Michaels in Santa Monica is the worst so we had to take advantage of the huge Michaels with ample parking right in the front! We spent the rest of the day hanging out by the pool, talking in the hot tub, and going on the paddle boat. Thanks for a great weekend, let’s plan another!!
Posted by jazmine at 7:55 AM