Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dan rides the bus to work and most days I go pick him up. Yesterday, I wasn't able to get him so he rode the bus home too. I decided to go meet him at the bus stop with Jade and this is what I saw coming off the bus.




I thought it was a joke at first and that he just wrapped a shirt over his head. He looked like he had just had plastic surgery! I couldn't believe that he had just rode the bus like that! Dan manages the Neurophysiology lab at UCLA hospital and they needed to test out some equipment and of course he wanted to try it out. Under the wrappings he has little sensors glued all over his head to measure his brain waves.

After I picked him up we went to the store...I saw a lot of people doing double takes. I wonder what his brain waves will look like??

4 comments:

Taryn said...

Oh my goodness! When I first saw that picture, I thought Dan had gotten in a serious accident! Crazy Dan...

Kim said...

that's down right awesome!! i can't stop laughing!!!

The Hickman Family said...

Only Dan could pull this off without feeling self conscious!

Emily said...

Crap--I thought the same as Taryn at first: "what the heck happened to Dan, and why doesn't he seem to be in more pain from it?" Then I read on and busted up laughing my head off, and showed everyone in my lab, most of whom are neuroscientists:) If they knew Dan, I'm sure they'd all agree that he's an ideal test subject for just about ANY study they can dream up!!