Wednesday, March 21, 2012

play

Jade has such a great imagination and can play for hours by herself. I love to listen to her play. Her and her toys are always doing the funniest things. I usually don't make her clean up the toys before nap because when she wakes up she loves to just continue what she was playing. For the last couple of weeks I have been taking pictures of how she leaves her toys. They always crack me up and I thought I would share some of them with you. The doll house and princess toys were the best purchase ever!




The playing usually revolves around some food







Notice that she even has her Cinderella toothbrush in the conga line

5 comments:

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

That is AWESOME! She is so darling:)

Chandler & Cort Johnson said...

I like the one with alladin and aurora looking out the window. haha

Emily said...

These are hiLARious!! I love big Cinderella and little Cinderella having a small cake snack together. Its super-cute and sweet how she always wants all of them to be together--you can tell she doesn't like to see anybody (or anytoy) left out!

Lorraine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lorraine said...

Oh Jazi who you foolin' girl! Everyone knows you spent hours setting those things up yourself. LOL!
But in all seriousness, she is just adorable!