Tuesday, August 28, 2012

ADELLE IS 8 MONTHS!

I cannot believe how fast this little girl is growing up. I thought Jade grew up fast but this is crazy! She is 8 months this week and is already moving all over the place. I wouldn't call it 100% crawling up on her knees, but it's for sure an army crawl. She is starting to be more like Jade with how much she loves food which scares me a little. She cries when I'm done feeding her solids or after drinking her milk, no matter how much I give her. Just like sister. Other than those crying times, she is still a little angle. She is just happy ALL the time. She is content at all times just playing on the floor or watching big sis. She still is napping two great naps a day and sleeping 7pm-7am. She even can still fall asleep in my arms at church which Jade would not do at this age. She is so cuddly and will just lay her head on my shoulder which I love. She can say DA DA and still has no teeth. Her hair is finally starting to grow in and looks like it will be pretty light. She still has to see the physical therapist weekly for the toricollis. Hopefully that will be resolved soon because I'm getting sick of stretching her poor neck! Here are some recent pictures of our little sweet cheeks!

2 comments:

Taryn said...

Adorable pics! She is such a cutie.

Kim said...

SHE IS ADORABLE!!!!