Tuesday, April 1, 2008





For the past week I was able to babysit Stevie!! She flew out to LA all by herself and it was her first time on a plane! She was such a big girl. We had lots of fun together. She came to work with me which she loved.. one day I got off earlier than I expected and she was so sad because she wanted to stay all the way until dinner time. Ella loved to see Stevie and we all had fun going on nature walks together. Stevie loved going to the beach where she collected lots of sheshells. (that's what she calls them) She could collect them all day if I'd let her. One day we had just gotten home from work and I was on the computer and I heard her drinking something. I turned around to see her slurping up the last drops of her cereal from that morning that had been sitting out all day!!! She said it didn't taste sour but like cinnamon because it was cinnamon toast crunch cereal. I about died!!! Luckily she didn't get sick. We were so lucky to have had her here and it wasn't too sad when she left because we get to see her in one week when we go home for her birthday!!

0 comments: