Thursday, April 3, 2008

Nichole tagged me


This one is a Hubby Survey:)


What is your husband’s name? Daniel Odell Peterson


How long have you been together? We've been married for 4 years!! That seems so long!


How long did you date? Met in the summer of 2003, Engaged December 2003, married Feb 27, 2004


Who eats more? He does!! He's NEVER full. Once we even thought he had a tapeworm

Who said I love you first? He did...it took him forever though!!! I was getting sick of the whole I like you sooo much stuff.

Who is taller? I am 5'7" he is 6'4"


Who has more speeding tickets? I don't really know... I think we both have gotten one since we've been married. I know that I have gotten the worse one though.. it was $300!

Who is smarter?Dan is..he comes from a family where everyone is a genius.


Who is more sensitive? Me


Who does the laundry? We actually always do it together. We both have to haul it downstairs to do it. I probably end up folding more than he does and I have to rotate the clothes cause he doesn't know which stuff of mine can dry.


Who does the dishes? Both..he might even end up doing them more.


Who sleeps on the right? Dan


Who pays the bills? I do the ones that come in the mail and he takes care of paying off the credit card.

Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn but if we did I bet it would be him.

Who cooks dinner? We both do.. it's almost always a joint effort.


Who drives when you are together? We both do. If we take my car I mostly do and his car he does.. he thinks it's too annoying to adjust the seats.


Who is more stubborn? Me


Who kissed whom first? Dan on our first date!


Who asked who out first? Well Dan told me that the next time I was in town to call him so we could hang out.. and I called him. But Nichole probably helped set it up.


Who has more siblings? He has 3 sisters and two brothers and I have 6 sisters
I tag Tasha cause I don't have very many friends on here yet!

1 comments:

The Shumways said...

Hey Jaz! I'm so excited that you're a blogger - I totally miss you. Drop me a line sometime so we can catch up.
love ya'
michelle