Friday, July 18, 2008






So I'm pretty much the worst blogger EVER!! It's been awhile so I have lots of pictures. We have been really busy for the last couple of weeks. We went home for the 4th and had tons of fun with the fam. We went to the parade and watched the fireworks. We went to John's Incredible Pizza!!! We had so much fun and we won tons of tickets with the Deal or no Deal game. My sister Sheridan came home with us and she has been here for over a week and my other sister Chandler flew in and we are all having a blast. Next week we meet the rest of the fam in Atascadero. Here are some pictures of our last couple of weeks.

7 comments:

Natasha said...

I have that exact same hat ... did you get it at target? I love it! It's the best for keeping the sun off your face. Anyways it's cute one you.

Taryn said...

You and your sisters definitely look like sisters. And I have your same bathing suit, I love it!

Nick and Cristina Anderson said...

ok jazmine.... you were here and never called me!!! it's ok, you're allowed to spend more time with your family than me! :) We miss you! how is the job hunting?

Natasha said...

Hey do you know yet if you are going to be making a trip out here? I really miss you!!

Unknown said...

Hey Jaz and Dan!
Long time no see! I love to look at your blog, it's the only way I feel somewhat connected!

Diana said...

Hey I came across your blog on Angela and Ethan's blog. WE hung out with you guys sometimes with Gary.
It's fun to catch up with you on your blog.
I love your pics it sounds like your summer has been fun.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I just read your post on the williamson Waffler. I hope everything is going well... know that you have been in our prayers. Please post an update when you find out.