Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Well I'm at work and Ella is asleep and I should be studying but I decided that I need to post something even though I have no pictures because I'm not on my computer. Dan has finally received a job offer at the VA. And he had 3 job interviews at the UCLA hospital last week. All of the jobs look really good. I want him to get out of the VA while he can I'm scared he will get sucked in forever. It's weird cause I would think that I would be sad that we haven't found good jobs in Utah or Sacramento but I'm actually really liking it here in LA. It would be nice to be able to buy a nice house and be close to family and friends but we really growing to love all of the traffic. j/k that's the one thing I could stand to live without. We are planning to go to Utah soon and I'm excited to see all the new babies that have been born! Well for now we are waiting for other job offers to come. The one that Dan is most interested in is the Chief Administrative officer for the radiology and oncology department. He said that he dominated the interview and they are looking for someone just like him. He is such a different person when it comes to his work. He is such a hard worker and I'm excited for him to be getting all these offers. He deserves it!!!

4 comments:

So many blogs..too little time said...

WOW July was your last post. Sheesh you were long over due. Hope dan gets the job he wants the most.

Natasha said...

That's such great news! Of course I would love it if you guys would move out here but I can't complain too much because I love having an excuse to visit LA! I can't wait to see you gusy soon and Boston looks so cute in the vest you and Nichole got him ... I'll post pictures so you can see.

Diana Johnson said...

Tom is Applying to Loyola Law school in LA. Honestly, we are just applying there because we thought you guys might stay in LA then we would get to live close! :) We will see, he is applying to a bunch of others and Loyola is kind of at the bottom of the list, but who knows! It'd be fun. :)

Schoenstars said...

wow! that's super exciting for Dan! I hope he lands a great job. he seems like such a hard worker. and what a coincidence...ryan is now ont he pre-med track and wants to go into radiology. perhaps our husbands will be rubbing elbows one day! and be sure to let me know when you come out to utah. i wanna see you!

xoxo
claire