Wednesday, February 11, 2009

24 weeks









Here's the pics that everyone has been asking me about. I wore the same shirt as last month so you could see the difference a little better. To prove that I am pregnant I took a picture of me sticking my stomach out as far as I could and then I look pregnant! Sometimes I go into a store and try to push it out the whole time to see if anyone will notice. It's been annoying cause at the gym I know people recognize me and I see them looking at my stomach they are probably wondering what's going on because I just keep getting thicker and thicker. I had to add a pic of the cutest little girl that I get to spend most of my days with...her name is Ella. She's the best!


sticking it all out

5 comments:

Nick and Cristina Anderson said...

Ok good, at least with this last picture you look pregnant! And what a cute prego woman you are! You should totally stick your tummy out all the time! I can't believe you are more than half way done!
-Word to the wise, Get to the hospital as soon as you start having contractions. My friend Kara just had her baby in her car on the side of the freeway!!!! Wait... don't think about that, that won't happen to you. Little Jade is almost here!

Chris & Kristen said...

You actually look pregnant! It'll be crazy weird when you are 8-9months pregnant, but also really exciting.

Remember how we saw each other driving from the mall last week? That was funny.

Natasha said...

How cute ... and Ella is getting so big, she's adorable! but you might not think she's the "cutest" girl once Jade gets here! hehe ... we can't wait to meet her!

Matt and Kendra said...

you look so cute! And you are lucky because you are going to pop that baby out and being super skinny right away.

Cindy said...

you do look pregnant! i know it's frustratung because you can always see it on yourself before anyone else can. that picture of Ella is so cute - she's really growing up!