Monday, March 16, 2009

So it's about time to post some more pics but it's going to be a while longer.  Dan's parents came into town this weekend and we went to pick them up Friday night at the airport. When we got home I opened the apartment door and found that it was unlocked. I kept saying that it was soo weird because I specifically remember Dan locking the door. We never leave it unlocked.  I went into my room and saw all of my purses dumped out all over the floor and I knew right away what had happened. The first thing I did was run to where I had left my wedding ring. It was GONE! I knew it would have been.  We had just gone to the gym before the airport and I never wear them to workout.  

They also got our laptop with all of our pictures, our new camera, Dan's work laptop, the xbox, and two cell phones.  That's all that we have found missing so far. We luckily have renters insurance but I think they won't pay much back for jewelry. Dan says we will no longer live in this apartment so he's trying to get out of our lease. We need a more secure building. The funny thing is we picked this place because my relief society president has lived there for like 10 years and said it was very safe.  I guess that means one more move before the baby is born which I'm not looking forward to at all!! 
I'll post a pic of me sometime but it will be hard with no camera or computer.  I had my 28 week appointment last week and my uterus is measuring way small so they think she will be a little baby.  Hopefully she will put on some pounds in these last couple of months!

8 comments:

Natasha said...

wow Jazmine that is so horrible!! I can't believe that. How scary... I hope you guys can get out fo there soon. I'm so glad you're both okay though.

Anonymous said...

Jazmine I'm so sorry to hear that!!!! I can't believe someone stole your wedding ring.wow Im so sorry!

Nick and Cristina Anderson said...

Jerks... Don't worry though, karma's a Biatch! Those dumb burglar's are never going to get married. And if they do, they'll have a crappy ring.
I can't wait to see your belly pics! And I can't wait to meet little Jade Noelle!

The Hickman Family said...

I can't believe that happened to you guys! I'm so sorry! Yeah, good idea to get out before the baby comes. So sorry to hear they took your ring.

Cindy said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear about the break-in. I hope you guys can find a new apartment soon.

Anonymous said...

That is so scary! I'm so sorry that happened. At least it didn't happen when you were home. I might be coming out to L.A. in the next little while, so we will need to get together.

Skyler, Alli, Maddux & Little Miss Peyton! said...

Jaz! That's horrible! How scary! And your wedding ring! So sad! I think sometime we all need to get together and show each other our babies. I'm so excited for you and happy that you get to have a little one! And I hope you find a safe place for your new little family!!

Stopher and Nicolle said...

Jazmine! I had no idea! That stinks so bad! I hope things turn out okay! you're in my prayers!