Wednesday, March 25, 2009

30 WEEKS!



So my dad was in town and we met him for dinner last night and I thought I should take advantage of his I phone while we were with him because we still don't have a camera or a computer. So this is the best pic I could get for now.  I think we have found a new place and things look okay for getting out of our lease. The worst is that we will loose our security deposit. But since my last post we found out that our renters insurance will only cover $2,500 which will only pretty much cover dan's work laptop and all the software that was on it. Oh well...who needs a computer or a wedding ring anyway? 
Within the last week I have had many people comment on my belly which I'm still getting use to.  It's nice though that I actually look pregnant and not just have a wider midsection.  The first lady to ever say anything to me was at the pharmacy and she said oh how many months are you 3? I'm already starting to feel like there is no more room for the baby. I don't know how everyone gets so big. It seems like it's impossible for your body. 
We are super busy until the baby comes which will hopefully make the time fly by.  We are going to Vegas next weekend with some friends from the ward, and then Chandler will visit for a week. After will be my baby shower so the fam will be in town and then Nichole comes the next week.  Not to mention moving sometime in between. 
I'll post some better pictures when I get a chance!!

6 comments:

Nick and Cristina Anderson said...

Look at you! All cute and poky outy! You carry really high, my belly was always way down low...I can't believe you only have 10 more weeks to go!

amy and adam said...

You look so pretty Jazmine! Don't you worry, your body will make room for that little babe, and I am sorry to say, it will never be the same afterwards! :-) It is totally worth it though! I am so excited for you!

Natasha said...

You look so cute! I carried low with Boston too (refering to Cristina's comment) but I heard that girls are often high and boys are low and that seems to always hold true. Mark and I are going to Vegas with people in our ward too ... how funny. We're going in May though. Have fun and let me know what you guys did there.

Natasha said...

Oh and I think you look like you are right on track... around 34 weeks is when I think my tummy started really growing fast. The girl who thought you were three months had no idea what she was talking about ... most people don't even start showing until around 5 months and you're definetly showing! ... she must not have kids of her own. I'm sure your baby is perfectly healthy.

Schoenstars said...

that totally sucks that your insurance only covers a small amount. i'm so sorry that happened to you guys!!! but best of luck on the move and everything else. you look so cute with your baby bump!!!

Matt and Kendra said...

You look so freaking cute. I wish I could see you in person!!! Can't wait to see the baby!