Saturday, June 27, 2009

First play date and 1 month

One month old pic


Jade is now one month old! I can't believe how fast that went. We already miss how small she was. She is growing too fast and is starting to put on some weight. Her double chin is getting bigger. She is starting to loose her hair right on the top of her head. If it gets worse she is going to look like a monk. haha but I don't think it will get that bad. I keep telling her to hold on to it for just one more week because she has lots of family and friends that she is going to meet next week in Utah. That's right we will be in Utah next weekend for Dan's little sister Lisa's wedding. We are excited that everyone can meet baby Jade. She still smiles all the time and she loves to lay on her play mat. She doesn't love the swing but I'm trying to get her to like it. Last night she slept 6.5 hours without waking. She has her good nights and has the bad ones too.

Jade's friend Macy was born 6 days after her and they got together this week to have a play date. They both just slept the whole time right next to each other. It was so cute. It's amazing how all little babies seem to make similar faces and little noises. They are going to be great friends.


Well everyone in Utah we look forward to seeing you next weekend!!




BFF


She sleeps with her mouth wide open just like daddy!

3 comments:

amy and adam said...

HAHA Jazmine I have a video of Oliver just like that! He let out a huge fart right on camera! Oh babies...I miss those days when he was so small! They get so big so fast, don't they? I can't believe Jade is a month old already! She is gorgeous! Have fun with the fam in Utah!

Taryn said...

Jade is even cuter in person, I loved seeing her the other day (and you)! I had no idea Dan was right in the middle of all the Michael Jackson action, you'll have to tell me more about it.

Anonymous said...

those are the cutest noises ever. When are you coming to Utah? We need to get together at least for a little bit. I know how crazy it is with the wedding and everything. I will call you later and see if there is a time we can get together. I have to see baby Jade.