Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween BUNCO and cake pops!!



I hosted bunco last week and I was able to try out a lot of new recipes!! The ghost brownies are super easy. You put a marshmallow over the brownie and pour melted frosting over. The eyes and mouth are made with black decorating frosting. The cake pops were actually really easy. The hardest part was melting the chocolate but I finally got it to work. At first I was trying to use just regular white chocolate chips and they would not melt smooth. Now I know why it's so important to buy melting chocolate.
We had lots of fun so thanks to everyone for coming!!

2 comments:

Juliann said...

It was AWESOME!! And so yummy and oh-so-spooky!! All those sleepless moments paid off! :>)

Cindy said...

The snacks look so good! I miss bunco! Did you make a cookie/candy pizza too? I've heard about cake pops but have never tried them, thanks for the tip!