Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Sleep Easy Solution

So I was in Sacramento babysitting my sisters and I decided it would be the perfect time to sleep train Jade. It was great because I didn't have to worry about keeping the neighbors up all night. Well I'm happy to report that Jade did great!! It was only one night of crying for 20 min and now I just put her in her crib for naps and bed and say goodnight and that is it. No more crying and no running in to put the paci in a million times. I recommend The Sleep Easy Solution! I love that book. She takes 3 naps a day the first two are usually 2 hours and the last one an hour and then she sleeps 11-12 hours at night. She is the BEST!!

1 comments:

Natasha said...

That is so awesome! It makes all the difference in the world when they are good sleepers. We were so set on getting Boston to be an independent sleeper though that I really miss the days when he would fall asleep in my arms ... there is no way he would do that now but I guess I'm glad he goes to bed on his own so well. I still need to know the brand of the sleep positioner you used with Jade ... I will definetly have to give that a try with baby number 2.