Thursday, December 2, 2010

18 months

Jade is 18 months!! How is this possible? It went too fast. We are excited that she can now officially go to nursery! She has been going for the last month because of our callings. Here is a little about Jade at 18 months:

  • weighs 26.8lbs (80%)
  • height 32 inches (56%)
  • at least she got a little taller. Last time she was below average in height and still over in weight.
  • if you have been around her at all you know that this girl can TALK. I really have never heard someone her age speak so well. She has so many words I can't even count. She pretty much can say anything.
  • She now puts 3-4 words together. She just came up to me and said, "read cupcake book please." The other day she came up to me with a plastic plate and spoon and said, "mmm pasta good!"
  • She still loves Elmo and everything Mickey Mouse. She also has been getting into the whole princess thing. She loves Tinker Bell!
  • She still takes 2 naps a day! The first usually an hour and the second 2 hours. I'm going to hold onto the 2 naps as long as possible!
  • She has 11 teeth and is currently getting all the rest of them.
  • Hahaha, now she is eating breakfast and is saying, "more more more breakfast and yogurt." Which brings me to my next point, this girl can EAT! She never wants to stop. I really think I've never seen her full. Just like daddy!
  • She loves her friends and says their names all day long.
  • She loves to spin in circles and will spin and spin until I make her stop.
  • She loves to drum on everything. I need to get her a little drum!
  • She loves music and will just stand and listen for a long time. In the car one of her songs are on at all times and she lets me know if she doesn't like the one that's on. She is picky in her choice of music.
  • Loves airplanes and has been on 30 flights already!
  • Loves Disneyland!
  • She loves reading books. Her favorites are: If you give a cat a cupcake, Pinkalicious, If you take a mouse to the movies, Who loves the Little Lamb. She knows almost every word to the books too. She gets sick of reading the same books over and over so we go to the library a lot.
  • When she doesn't want to do something like brushing her teeth she closes her eyes and hides and thinks I can't see her. It's so funny.
  • Her favorite time is when Dan gets home and we run to meet him at the bus stop.

Here is a video of her that I took yesterday. She took her baby basket and made it into a hat and then took a ribbon and was running around saying kite. She's a silly girl and we love her!

1 comments:

Kim said...

she looks darling. time really does fly by doesn't it! miss you jade!