Sunday, December 5, 2010

Shutterfly holiday cards!

I have been seeing on all my friends' blogs about how Shutterfly is giving away 50 free holiday cards!! I love Shutterfly and especially their holiday cards. I actually just ordered my Christmas cards from them a week ago so you can imagine how I feel now that I could have received them for free. But, I can always use more cards especially because I keep on remembering people who I want to send a card to who I had previously not counted for. It was hard for me to pick which one I liked best because there was so many great ones to choose from. I will not spoil which own I chose but I will say that it's colorful and not the traditional red and green.


Not only does Shutterfly have Christmas cards but they also have the cutest birth announcements. They have great picture books and I have made 3 of from them so far. It's super easy to do and you can even just upload pictures and they will make it into a book for you! I just made Jade a Halloween book with pictures of her in her costume and all of her friends and cousins in their costumes too. She loves it! I have also have made 4 of their picture calendars. They now have desk calendars that can be a great present for your husband to use on their work desks.

I have used Shutterfly many many times and have loved everything that I've ordered through them! Check it out for yourself!

2 comments:

Juliann said...

I had already ordered my cards, too!! That's what we get for being so on the ball this year!! :>)

Jenn said...

I promise you if you love Shutterfly you would love Heritage Makers even MORE! Check it out! They just started a whole new way to sell their products that really is awesome and makes it a GREAT deal. They have so much more available in templates and art you can add. www.simplypreciouspictures.com