Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas in Utah

We were able to go to Utah over the holidays for 10 days!! It was the longest trip that we have taken since moving to LA. We had so much fun! We flew in on Christmas day and on the plane ride over I noticed that Jade had a tooth growing in. We all had such a great Christmas day. I got some gift cards and my NEW RING!!!!! I absolutely love it. It is my perfect ring. Dan got a surf board and daddy got Jade swim lessons at the YMCA. It was good to be with Dan's whole family. We always have so much fun when everyone is together.


We were able to take advantage of free babysitting from Dan's parents to celebrate my 25 birthday! Wow, that seems so old. We went to dinner and a movie with Nichole and Brady.


Dan's parents took the whole family to a beautiful bed and breakfast in SLC and we stayed for two nights. We were able to see the lights at Temple square and go shopping at the Gateway mall.



Jade got to see all of her cousins and met baby Enoch for the first time!
Chritmas morining with mommy and daddy

With aunt Lisa and Uncle Josh

1 comments:

Diana Johnson said...

25 is old you geriatric. It's hard to relate...Me being 23 and all.