Monday, February 22, 2010

Family Talent

My family is so talented! My sisters and parents can all sing and play instruments. I don't really know how all of the talent just skipped over me but I wanted to post some of their great work because I am so proud!
(my dad did all of this video and recording)


My sister Sheridan and her friend Kamber singing Lady Ga Ga. Sheridan also is playing the guitar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VufE_dK-Dlo

An original song by Chandler:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EddB1QvBNKc

An original song by Jordan:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAANkQB8PPs


My mom
covers The Church's, "Under the Milky Way" Guitar, sax, keyboard by my dad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oF__AYNhMo


Enjoy!!

4 comments:

Natasha said...

Those were awesome but you can't claim that you're not also talented!

Kim said...

i loved the original song. nice work!!!

Ange said...

Wow, so talented!

Jade is so stinkin' adorable, by the way. For the most part, I think babies look pretty gender neutral, but she looks like such a beautiful baby girl...there's no question. Cute. :)

Emily said...

WOW! The recordings are really crisp and good, the video has cool color-blending, and those girls are GOOD singers! Not to mention songwriters! Glad to see Chandler's Regina Spektor cover, too--as I watched both their original songs I was TOTALLY thinking "they've got the perfect voices to sing Regina Spektor stuff". And your mom and dad are so good, too--not hard to see where the girls got it! Don't worry about yourself, though, Jaz, you have TONS of artistic skill and intuition, even if you aren't bustin out instruments and songwriting left and right:) I think your talents are just more visually artistic!