Monday, March 29, 2010

9 months and 10 months!

I never posted about nine months and now she is already 10 months!!!! Here is a photo of her at 9 months! (It is bad quality because I took a picture of the picture rather than scanning it)




Jade is now 10 months!!!Here are some facts about her at this age:

  • In the last week she started doing the cutest things!!! Yesterday for the first time I asked her to give me a kiss, and she opened her mouth super wide and with her slobbery tongue leaned her mouth up to my cheek and even made a noise like she was giving me a kiss. I almost died!
  • She also for the first time last week did the sign for EAT in sign language. I asked her if she wanted to eat and she just started doing it.
  • She now pulls herself up on anything she can but only to her knees. She still doesn't know yet of the possibilities of standing up.
  • I took her swimming in Chicago and she was in heaven. She loves being in the water.
  • She now can make the "th" sound! She has a lot of bath toys that squirt out water and loves to play with them even out of the bath. We always take the toy and squirt air into her face. The other day after we had done it a couple of times, she started doing the "th" sound and we noticed that she was trying to copy the sound of the air squirting out of the toy! Now she does it anytime she sees those toys. It's so funny!
  • This girl LOVES to eat. She still cries when her bottle is empty and never lets me know when she is full with solids. I can never give her little snacks like puffs to keep her quiet during church because once I start, I cannot stop!
  • She is getting her 5th tooth in now. Her poor gums are all bruised. But she seems like it hasn't bothered her at all.
  • She loves Elmo and baby dolls. She loved visiting the American girl store.
  • She loves books and they can entertain her for a long time.

She is the BEST!

0 comments: