Monday, March 29, 2010

DWTS!



So most of you know that my cousin Ashly is on this season of Dancing with the Stars. She invited me to go to the first show of the season. It was a blast. I went with my other cousins Averie, Autumn, and her husband Dereck. I was excited to go because this season had some stars that I really wanted to meet.

I really for some reason wanted to meet Kate Gosslin! After Jade was born I would watch John and Kate plus 8 in the middle of the night while I was up with a screaming baby. Maybe watching her with 8 kids helped me to know that I could handle one. She was really nice and even made a joke about how she was the reason why my camera wasn't working at first. She said she has that effect on them. (if you have seen the show you would know that was true)



The next person I was dying to meet was....

JAKE!

After the show everyone has to leave right away but we had backstage wrist bands so we could hang around to meet people. Everyone is busy doing press stuff for awhile and we stood waiting to get to meet Jake but finally decided to give up and go to Ashly's trailer. Well, when we decided to leave there was Jake walking by to go to his trailer so we were able to talk to him for awhile. He was really nice too. He is much smaller in person.

And if I met Jake I would have to also meet..



So Vienna is much cuter in person then on T.V. I was not a fan of hers at all but she was nice. Yes, that is Gia in the photo also. Isn't that weird how they are friends? They both just a couple of months ago were fighting for the same guy, and now they are super great friends. Jillian and Ed were there too, but I didn't get a picture. So when you get there you have assigned seats and your name is on your chair. So when we first sat down we looked around to see who famous people would be there and where they were sitting. Jake's parents were assigned to sit right next to Vienna and then Gia. But, it was weird because Gia ended up sitting next to Jake's parents not Vienna....problems with the future in-laws already!


I'm not a fan of Pamela Anderson so I did not care to get a picture with her, but I did snap one of a random person with her. By the way, Pamela is very interesting. At all times (even when the cameras are no where near her) she acts all sexy and seductive. It was gross. The was you see her on T.V looked to me like how she acts ALL the time. Her hair also was so huge there could have been a nest of rats living in there.

Chad Ocho Cinco with Dereck




We had such a fun time. Thanks a ton Ash!!! My mom is going to the show tomorrow I'm excited for her she will have a blast!


REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR BUZZ AND ASHLY TONIGHT!!!!!

(and yes I will bug you all every week!)

4 comments:

Matt and Kendra said...

Jazmine you get to do some pretty fun things down there in LA. These are so awesome pictures. Jade is so freaking cute!!! she looks so much like you. I miss you!!!

Natasha said...

Great pictures! Looks like a fun night. Sounds like you guys are staying really busy. Have fun with your family!

Stopher and Nicolle said...

so jealous! i love jake and vienna (first season i ever watched of that show) you are so lucky!

gregandlaura said...

HOW FUN!! I can't believe you got to meet all of those people. I am relieved to hear Vienna is cuter and nicer in person. I was not a fan!