Monday, July 19, 2010

13 months







I never posted about Jade at 1 year! I was waiting to get her 1 year pictures done but ended up getting too busy. I was able to go home for the 4th of July so my sister Nichole took these pics for us. We only had about 15 min to take them so I was pretty impressed with how they turned out. She was 13 months at the time.

Because I can't remember all her stats at 1 I will tell you a little about her now.

~She loves Mickey and Elmo
~ Can walk but still prefers to crawl
~ loves to swim and kick, kick, kick!
~has an obsession with food! She loves eating!(a little too much)
~still two naps a day
~talks so well! Some of her favorite words to say: Elmo, all done, ball, bear, bird, sheep noise, and MO (more). When we are in the car as soon as a song ends she says more over and over again until and new song starts.
~loves to copy anything we do or say
~gets so excited when daddy gets home.
~loves to see her friends

Jade we love you!!

4 comments:

Heather Nelson said...

Jaz she is beautiful! I can't believe it's already been a year - I miss you guys

Sarah said...

She is so grown up- and she has such amazing blue eyes!

Ange said...

Happy belated birthday to Jade! She is so beautiful...and I LOVE her chubby little legs! :)

Juliann said...

Adorable!!! My favorite are the last two-the one of you all walking, and the close up. Cute, cute, cute!!!