Sunday, September 19, 2010

the DESERT

Last weekend we were able to go to Palm Springs with the McCooks. My aunt owns a house right on golf course and was nice enough to let us use it. Besides the first night of Jade not sleeping and a broken air conditioner, we had a BLAST!


On Saturday morning the boys golfed while Taryn and I dared to go to the Living Desert Zoo. It was so hot. I think it was like 106, but imagine that at a zoo where you had to walk a mile to each animal. Poor Taryn had to listen to me complain the whole time. I really thought I was going to melt away. The animals were awesome though. They were all animals that you would find in the desert. (camels, warthogs, zebras, and giraffes) It was fun to be at the zoo with Nate because he loves animals so much. I had to keep asking him what animals we were looking at.

After the zoo we went swimming and it felt so good. The rest of the time we spent goinging on golf cart rides, eating yummy food, and playing Ticket to Ride.

What a fun trip! Let's do it again soon!


Dan got paid 5 bucks to drink the milk from Macy's bottle!






1 comments:

Taryn said...

And don't forget how much you love to shop at Best Buy!!