Sunday, September 19, 2010

MR. HOT


Last night our ward had a chili cook off and they asked Dan to be the host. When he first agreed he did not realize to the extent of what they were asking. They made him where this costume and he had to be wild and crazy the entire night. (I guess they asked the right guy) I took Jade to go see him before he was introduced and she was so scared of him.


Along with the chili we played the name game. The winner won TWO ROUND TRIP TICKETS ON SOUTHWEST. When I heard the prize I knew I would win! I was awesome. I finished well before anyone else BUT, the rules stated that anyone who finished before the time limit would be the winner and if there was more then one then they would draw a name from a hat. Well a guy named Josh also finished the game. They drew the name and it was JOSH!!! I was soo close. If I had to lose to anyone, I am glad that it was Josh. Oh well, I will win next time




3 comments:

Taryn said...

You must be so proud that he's your husband! Looks like the activities have really been kicked up a notch!

Heather Nelson said...

oh my gosh I love you guys - Dan is so awesome. We miss you when do we get to see you again?

Lorraine said...

Goofy husband's are so awesome!