Tuesday, February 1, 2011

GO MOMMY!!



Jade's hair can be braided!! Isn't that crazy? I can't believe it, she is growing up so fast!

She has been super cute lately. She likes to cheer me on no matter what I may be doing.
She says,"Go mommy, go!!"
Or, "You can do it mommy!"

Some of the times that she likes to cheer for me:

When I am opening the gate to our parking garage
When I'm making her pancakes
When I am leading music in primary
When I am doing the dishes


It's so great to have my own cute little cheerleader making my day just a little better.


By the way, yesterday Jade said a 6 word sentence!!
She was talking to my sister Jordan and she said, "Look at me Jordan, I'm coloring!"

At least she is a smart cheerleader! :)

6 comments:

So many blogs..too little time said...

Go Jade, Go Jade, Go Jade!

The Lindes said...

oh my goodness! she looks so much older with her hair braided! too cute.

Juliann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Juliann said...

I can't believe she has enough hair to braid, and I also can't believe you can braid her hair like that! Very impressive. You will have to teach me one day. I have NO skills with hair. (Clearly)
P.S. Sorry, that was me that deleted the comment. I messed up. Ha!

Emily said...

LOL--"at least she's a smart cheerleader"! I totally laughed at that. You're a funny blogger, Jaz--your sense of humor & personality really come through in even short-ish posts like this one:) I loved the braid and LOVE that cute lacy dress of Jade's. Hope you guys get to see Ry this week!

Chandler & Cort Johnson said...

her hair is so cute! p.s take a picture of your muscles, i don't believe you. ha