Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Heart DAY


Happy Valentine's Day!!!
We had such a great Valentine's day this year. Jade loved waking up to pink milk and all her favorite foods in the shape of hearts. We started the morning by going to Music Makers and then we went with some friends to ride the carousel at the pier. We came home and decorated the whole house in hearts for our special dinner. We got dressed in fancy clothes and had a candle light dinner when Dan got home. He surprised us with flowers. He has finally learned to get me potted plants on special occasions because they last longer. He gave Jade some roses and gave me Orchids.

Her first flower from Daddy!

Jade has been obsessed with hearts ever since Valentine's day. Yesterday she was playing and realized that she could make a heart out of her hands. This is how she does it. I know it doesn't really look like a heart but she sure thinks it's one because she has been doing it ever since. She puts her hands together so proud and says, "HEART!"
What a cutie. It was great to just spend the day with the little girl that I love!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You three are so cute! we love you and miss you!!!!

Nen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nen said...

ok, that BYU post was from me. I was still signed in to my lab's gmail account so it says its from that, just don't respond to that one, lol.