Saturday, June 4, 2011

Memorial day in Sactown

We decided last minute to drive to Sacramento and visit my family for Memorial Day weekend. We had just been in Utah the week before so we were not planning on going anywhere. We didn't tell my mom or Stevie that we were coming and it was fun to surprise her. We didn't get in until super late Friday night. When we arrived Jade woke right up and was excited to be at Grandma's house. We had Jade walk into my mom's room and say SURPRISE!! It was so cute. The next morning Jade woke up extra early and we were sleeping in the room next to Stevie's room. When Stevie woke up and heard Jade she just thought my mom was skyping with us at 6am. Hahah! She was so happy to see us.
Jade's actual birthday was on Saturday so we got to celebrate again. We went out to breakfast, saw Kung Fu Panda 2, and went to Round Table pizza for dinner. (the best pizza ever!!) Here is everyone at Round Table.
Jade and all of her presents!
When she opened this princess gift from Taryn she said, "OH MY GOSH!!!" It was for sure her favorite!

They play so well together. I love it. Stevie entertains her all day!
Dan let me sleep in one morning and I came downstairs to these cuties watching a movie together. What a great Auntie Stevie is.
We had to get some swimming in while we were near a pool. It was pretty cold though. I didn't get in, but Jade still loved it.


0 comments: