Wednesday, June 2, 2010

We all scream for ICE CREAM!

Jade turned ONE on May 28th. I can't believe my little baby girl is now a toddler. She is growing too fast. I decided to throw her an ice cream party because Dan and I don't really care for cake and ICE CREAM is my favorite! I also want Jade to love it as much as I do. I was worried about the weather and the ice cream melting but everything turned out GREAT!


When i saw this romper on etsy I had to have it.
Isn't it so cute?

(it must have been sunny because every picture that I have of her she is squinting)



This was Jade's first time tasting anything sweet and sugary,
and boy did she love it!
It took her a little while
to get use to the COLD ice cream.



Of course she also HAD to have some cupcakes at her party!


Thanks to everyone for coming!

Jade and some of her BFF's.
This picture cracks me up!
Brinley, Jade, and Ava!

Pin the CHERRY on the ice cream cone.

So thirsty after all those sweets.




Here is the table with all the yummy goodies...






The small cones are rice krispies in the shape of an ice cream cone and the BIG ones are cupcakes that look like ice cream cones. They were both super easy to make!

A special THANKS to my sister Nichole for cutting out EVERYTHING!! It would not have turned out as cute without all of her help. Also, thanks to Em, Lisa, and Josh!! Thanks for helping me get everything set up and helping with Jade!!

5 comments:

Juliann said...

It was SO CUTE!! You really set the bar for the B-Day parties to come!! :>) Happy Birthday Jade!

Kim, Byron H & M said...

Everything is SO SO cute, we are so sad that we missed it!! Your food looks amazing, I'm so impressed!!! I hope Jade had an awesome birthday!

Unknown said...

Super cute and creative! Happy Birthday Jade!!! She does look just like your baby pictures Jazmine, and congratulations on running the 1/2 marathon!!

Schoenstars said...

super cute! i'm gonna have to steal this idea eventually!!!

gregandlaura said...

seriously adorable!!!! love the idea