Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sleepy head

What is wrong with my little girl? Jade has been so weird lately. She just is tired ALL the time. It's not like she's not getting enough sleep either. She has been sleeping a ton! For the past week or more she has been sleeping 12 hours at night and then she takes a minimum of two 2.5 hours naps. (usually I end up waking her up from both) The other day I put her down at 10 am for nap number one and I ended up waking her up at 2:45! Maybe it's a growth spurt, the roasting heat that she's been sleeping in, or still recovering from our vacation. I guess I could have worse things to be complaining about right?


This was Jade this morning. She woke up at 7:45 am and this is only one hour later. After being so cranky and crying at her crib for her paci and blankie I gave them to her. This is what she did until I finally gave in and let her just go back to sleep.

She did some of this:
And a little of this:

I swear she has been waking just to eat.

1 comments:

Juliann said...

Hilarious...I feel like that somedays, too. Lucky for Jade, she actually got to get back in bed. :>)