Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Colorado

Wow, it's been a long time since my last post! We have been super busy!! Jade and I were able to go with my family to Colorado. It was fun to be able to see where my dad grew up and to hear so many stories from him childhood. We were able to see the town were my parents met and were even able to see the house in Dillion that we use to live in. I was born in Denver but moved away from CO while I was still pretty young. I have very few memories from this house. I do remember the huge half pipe that my dad built in the backyard and I remember falling down the steep staircase that leads down to the house.


view from porch of the house


(Imitating the fall, now imagine lots of snow and ice)


We went to some very beautiful places on our trip. We went to the Maroon Bells (the mountains you see behind us). We took a bus up there. It was about 20 min of screaming babies and once we got out of the bus it started pouring rain. We were only there for about 15 min but we still had fun.

Jade did not like the rain or the bus ride up!

After two weeks all over Colorado we met Dan back in Provo for the weekend. I was so glad to be back with Dan. It's was hard not having him around to help with Jade. We spent our weekend with Dan's entire family. It was nice to have everyone together. I am so glad to be home and back in our regular routine.

0 comments: