Friday, October 1, 2010

P90X

I successfully made it through one week of P90X. It is intense! I have been struggling to find the perfect way to workout now that Juliann is gone. I just can't get myself to go running and pushing Jade without her. I have been trying lots of different things. I did a week trial at the gym a couple of weeks ago, but Jade hated the kids club. I was sad because I got very excited about the fact that I could just drop her off and workout all by myself. Oh well, maybe when she is a little older. One day the lady did spill coffee on her so I guess I don't blame her for hating it.

I have had the P90X for awhile and decided to give it a try. It's nice because I can just do it in my living room every morning and Jade just plays around me and eats breakfast while I workout. I already feel so much stronger. Today's workout I did 30 pull ups! (not all at once and some with a chairs help) I have been super sore everyday and probably will for the next 3 months. Now you will know why you see me waddling around or having a hard time picking up Jade. Now I just need to get Dan to do it with me...

4 comments:

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

I am SOOOOOO jealous! I have been dreaming of getting my hands on p90x ever since I saw the infomercial for it!

Sarah said...

30 pull ups! I have never been able to do 30 pull ups, but my mom and I are starting P90x soon so I guess that is what I have to look forward to.

Taryn said...

You are a warrior!!

Lorraine said...

Good for you Jazi, keep it up!