Wednesday, April 13, 2011

stuck at home


For the next while I'm not allowed to lift Jade at all. This is what we came up with to get Jade in her crib. The way out of the crib isn't as easy. I still don't know if she can climb in her car seat so we will probably just be hanging around the apartment for awhile. It's only the second day and we are getting bored. If anyone wants to come visit, we'd love to have you!!

*If you can't tell, Jade is singing Little Bunny Foo Foo! Auntie Jordan just taught it to her yesterday and she hasn't stopped singing it!

6 comments:

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

She is SUCH a good girl!! That video is awesome -- I didn't expect her to fall into the crib from the railing, so it totally caught me off guard and cracked me up, the way she just rolled over like it was nothing!

How are you feeling?! I was thinking about you yesterday and meant to call you. What can I do to help you out?!

So many blogs..too little time said...

hahaha timber!! She just goes for it huh?

Rebecca Pearce said...

Hahahaha that is so cute. I wasn't expecting her to go head first. Let me know if you need something!!

Janice Burrows said...

That is so cute I love when she falls in the umph sound she makes. so cute

Nen said...

I wish I could come visit you while your stuck at home!

scott and linds said...

hey- that is pretty creative and jade totally cracks me up!! haha- awesome video! Good luck with the car seat.. I'll come over and play! or at least help you lift a few things. ;)

I sing little bunny foo foo to E all the time and he loves it!