Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I'm a big girl now

So I had to do a quick post because I am in shock! All along I said I was going to potty train Jade when she turned 22 months because the book that I like on potty training says that's the best age. As Jade was getting closer and closer to 22 months I have been thinking that maybe I would push it back to right before she turns 2. She just seems so young. She has gone pee pee in the potty for a while now. She goes every now and then when I put her on the potty. On Sunday Jade went #2 in the potty chair for the very first time. She didn't go #2 yesterday so I knew she would have to today so all morning I reminded her to tell me if she needed to go. Well, I saw the look on her face that she needed to go and sure enough she went again on the potty and also went pee. I then decided that we better go to Target to buy some princess panties so we could have them on hand just in case. Before we left her diaper was still dry so I put her on the potty and she went again!! We got home from Target with a dry diaper so I sat on the potty and she went again!! She then ate lunch and played for awhile and before nap I had her try and again she went. I think she is telling me that she is ready. It is so crazy because the book says to start potty training at 22 months and she turned 22 months yesterday!

I know we have still a LONG road ahead of us but it has been a great start. She's taking her nap right now with a diaper on but I will probably put the panties on again when she wakes up. I'm not really sure how I'm going to go about night time and everything else, but it's been good just playing it by ear. Wish us luck! Hopefully this wasn't just a fluke!

Don't you just want to squeeze her little bum in those panties??

20 comments:

Juliann said...

I love panties on little bums with rolly-polly legs! SO CUTE!! I shouldn't be surprised about this post, but I still am!! :>)

Natasha said...

good luck!! I think that's a great age to do it. Just don't get discouraged if some days she regresses because that's normal. Boston had been potty trained for months and then regressed for a few days and talking to other mom's I found out that's normal so I'm glad I never put him back in diapers because he got threw it fine. I'm interested what the reasoning is behind 22 months?...

Kim said...

oh, boy! i actually have a similar pic of sarah i am wanting to post as we just did this this week. my stubborn girl would have stayed in her diapers forever had i let her. :)

jade is so smart!! and yes, little bums in real undies is darling!

The Lindes said...

that's so amazing! it's so crazy to think that she is old enough to go potty on the toilet!

ps- i love your new header picture!

Anonymous said...

Can I stuff her asshole full of cock and eventually cum

Anonymous said...

Hot little ads made me cum a huge load

Anonymous said...

Sexy little ass I would fuck her hard

Anonymous said...

Cute kid love to bend her over that wooden chest and hump her drilling my thick cock into her more she cries the harder she gets it

Anonymous said...

Would fuck her hard love to hear her cry would make me so hard I would fuck her even harder

Anonymous said...

I want to rape jade's pussy for a few hours then spread those sexy ass cheeks and pound her butthole

Anonymous said...

Yes rape her over and over shooting loads and loads in every hole

Anonymous said...

Perfect ass to rape

Anonymous said...

I want to tie her up rape her pussy brutally till it hurts finish a load in her and use her ass as my toy

Anonymous said...

I would brutally rape her in every hole

Anonymous said...

Let me throat fuck her while u pussy and ass rape her i would love hearing her gulping and sucking my dick as i rammed it in her

Anonymous said...

I just want to hold her hands behind her back and push her over that box ill drop her panties and ass fuck her violently she will cry and scream as i rape her butt she will beg me to stop but more she begs harder she gets fucked

Anonymous said...

O fuck yes I would too

Anonymous said...

Give her to me ill grab her by the hair force her to suck my cock as i hold her head on it then cum in her mouth hard id make her swallow it all too

Anonymous said...

If i ever saw someone dragging this little girl in the woods i would help her in fact id stay back let the guy get her down and start raping her as he fucks her ill ask to join in then rape her throat along with the guy raping her insides we both finish in the little girl hard

Anonymous said...

Brutally rape that tight little pussy and ass for days