Friday, March 18, 2011

Maui -Days 5 & 6

On our last full day in Maui, we went on a snorkeling trip. The water was crystal clear and the snorkeling was great. We stopped at two places-Molokini and Turtle Town, where we did see lots of turtles. I got a little sick on the boat ride but luckily I brought along some Dramamine that helped. I'm also so glad that we could rent wet suits because it really helped when we were in the water for so long.

.
The boys loved snorkeling!! We loved it too but they really couldn't get enough. So after the snorkel trip we headed to Napili Beach so they could snorkel some more. Taryn and I were perfectly happy with just relaxing on the beach. Going on a vacation with another couple is the best! The boys never wanted to just sit and relax so they could go have adventures together while Taryn and I could lay out and read our books!

The last day was Sunday so we slept in and packed up and went to Sacrament meeting before heading to the airport. It was so weird to fly without Jade. I'm so used to flying with her so the 6 hour flight by myself was actually relaxing. Also, I finished my book right as the plane was landing. I read Hunger Games and I loved it!! Dan has actually started reading it since we've been home and is liking so far too.

When we got home Jade was already in bed but we were too excited to see her so we woke her up. She looked SO big! I swear she gained like 5 pounds while we were gone. She kept saying, "Mommy and daddy are home from Hawaii!" This was our first time leaving her and she did GREAT!!
Thank you so much Grandma Peterson and Jordan!!!!!!!!!!!


0 comments: