Thursday, August 4, 2011

Chandler's wedding

We just got back from Sacramento for my little sister Chandler's wedding. It was a blast! One of the best wedding receptions I have ever been to. It was pretty stressful getting everything prepared for the even but it turned out great. The reception was held at a beautiful mansion. (Eddie Murphy's old house) It was so beautiful that we hardly had to do any decorating. It was so fun to be with my entire family and celebrate such a special day. Here are some pictures of the wedding day at the temple and at the reception. I added some of my aunts pictures too! (she photographed the wedding and did a great job!)

Sierra, Caty, and my aunt Jilane
Just coming out of the Sacramento temple
Awesome cake and awesome house!
All of my sisters and my cousin Cade! Isn't he so cute??

The party ended with everyone in the pool. It was so fun!
Jordan and Sheridan preformed a beautiful song for their first dance










2 comments:

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

Wow!! That looks like it was so much fun! I adore her dress!

Chandler & Cort Johnson said...

Awe. I love this.