Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Halfway

Today I am 20 weeks! I cannot believe how fast this has gone. It's crazy! I had another ultrasound this week and it was confirmed a girl. This pregnancy is already a lot different than it was with Jade. Jade was always measuring small and so was I. This time around I am already way bigger than I was with Jade at this point. Yes, I do know that I still am super small for 20 weeks, I am just saying that I am bigger than I was last time. This baby has been measuring BIG. All of my books say that at 20 weeks the baby should weigh around 10 ounces and our little girls is already weighing 14 ounces! She also measures the size of a 22 week old babe. Here is the latest belly pics at 20 weeks. I also added one of me pregnant with Jade at 20 weeks so you can see the difference.

20 weeks with Jade
Here is me now at 20 weeks!
I am just beginning to feel her move and kick and I love it! Now we really need to get working on picking a name...

3 comments:

So many blogs..too little time said...

oh so your 16 years old in the first pic and still 16 in the 2nd pic??

Juliann said...

I shouldn't be surprised after seeing you go through a pregnancy with Jade, but I still am!!! You totally DON'T look pregnant...lucky you. It seems like I'm in full-blown maternity clothes at 12 weeks. HA! I can't believe you're already 1/2 way through. That's crazy!

Kim said...

so exciting! what i wouldn't give to have your pregnant tummy when i'm NOT pregnant! HA!