Monday, August 15, 2011

Ella is 4!

We just got home from another one of Carrie Dalton's AWESOME parties. Seriously, these parties are crazy. I tired to take lots of pictures to show off how great of a job she does at planning parties. The theme was an Alice in Wonderland tea party. And I need to mention that the entire party took place on top of their swimming pool. It was so cool. She had the pool covered in flooring with carpet. It was awesome. Jade loved all of the yummy treats and followed Alice around the entire party. Here are some of the pictures of our fun night. Happy Birthday little Ella!! I can't believe that you are already 4!!

This is how you enter the party. Going down the rabbit hole. So cool!





Drink me!

Party favors

The food table
The dessert table
Her finished mad hatter hat
Getting her face painted by Alice
Alice!!
Me and the birthday girl!
Up close desserts









3 comments:

Natasha said...

I LOVE Jade's dress. I want it in my size!! Looks like an incredible party.

Taryn said...

AMAZING!! I am not surprised how cute everything is, but she still amazes me every time!

Juliann said...

OMG!!! Seriously, just when I think Carrie can't do anything more incredible, she does!!! What a party!! It's the first time I wished Camden was a girl! haha.